Lionel Messi, Neymar & Beckham Pay Tribute To Ronaldinho

Lionel Messi, Neymar & Beckham Pay Tribute To Ronaldinho

Top footballs stars have paid tribute to Brazilian World Cup winner Ronaldinho on his retirement.

Ronaldinho on Tuesday officially confirmed his retirement from football via his agent Roberto Assis

Messi who played together with Ronaldinho at the Camp Nou for four years before he departed for AC Milan posted a heartfelt tribute on his Instagram page.

Lionel Messi posted a picture of the duo at Barcelona sitting down on the pitch.

He wrote "As I always said, I learned a lot by your side. I will always be grateful to you for how easy it was that you did everything to me when I got to the dressing room.

'I was lucky to share many things with you and I am very happy because, in addition to a phenomenon with the ball, you are a very great person and that is the most important thing.

"Even if you decide to leave, football will never forget your smile. All the best, Ronnie."

Similarly, David Beckham, who played with the Brazilian at Milan, also shared a heartwarming message on Instagram.

He wrote 'Welcome to retirement my friend ... Pleasure to play with you , against you and to see someone smile doing something they love."

Neymar on his part wrote: "@ronaldinhowhich honours to be part of its history. I will always remember your joy on the field, you left a legacy that will hardly be beaten in football ART ... Thank you for everything you did for FOOTBALL lovers."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...