Sadio Mane Reveals Why He Argued With Manager Jurgen Klopp In Liverpool's 1-1 Draw Against Chelsea

Sadio Mane Reveals Why He Argued With Manager Jurgen Klopp In Liverpool's 1-1 Draw Against Chelsea

Liverpool forward, Sadio Mane has explained what transpired between him and manager, Jurgen Klopp when they appeared to have argued after a 1-1 draw against Chelsea at Anfield on Saturday.

Mane came on in the closing stages of the draw before having a discussion with Klopp after the final whistle.

The Senegalese played down the incident, saying it was a "friendly" conversation with his manager.

Mane told Sky Sports, "He asked me to play on the right side and one time I tried to ask for the ball in the number nine position.

"Mo [Salah] was on my side and the coach was shouting, 'Sadio come onto the right side'.

"After the game I told the coach it was easier if you told Mo to come in because he was close to you.

"But it was friendly, it was not because I was unhappy or something else.

"There was no problem, I was just communicating and explaining that to him after the game."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...