Morata Names 'Very Important' Real Madrid Superstar Chelsea Must Sign in January

Morata Names 'Very Important' Real Madrid Superstar Chelsea Must Sign in January

Alwaro Morata was a team-mate of Isco at Real Madrid until the summer when he departed the Bernabeu and moved to Chelsea but the pair remain close and are both regulars in the Spanish national team.

Isco's future at Madrid was uncertain during the last transfer window as he entered the final year of his contract but the 25-year-old ended the speculation by signing a new deal tying him to the Champions League holders until 2022, but it appears Morata would still like to play alongside Isco at club level.

When asked which fellow Spaniard he would bring to Stamford Bridge, Morata told Cadena Ser: "I would take [Isco] to Chelsea now when I return [from the Spanish camp]."

He added: "But I think that right now he has one of the most important roles at Madrid. In the national team he is also key.

"I think he is unstoppable when he feels important. The whole world has seen it since he took the reins at Madrid.

"He is the most important player at Real Madrid and in the national team. He changes the games, he makes the difference.

"He dances with the ball. Furthermore, he is my friend."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...