Ezeaku delighted to be named NPFL All-Stars manager

Ezeaku delighted to be named NPFL All-Stars manager

Enugu Rangers' Amobi Ezeaku, has spoken of his joy, at being put in charge of the stars from the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).

The League Management Company (LMC), has named Ezeaku as the manager of the NPFL All-Stars team, that will play some La Liga clubs in friendly matches next month.

"I feel so excited and grateful to God Almighty for the opportunity to serve Nigeria and the Nigeria Professional Football League. I thank in a special way my boss and mentor Alhaji Shehu Dikko for reposing confidence in me," Ezeaku told Goal.

"I will not let him down. I thank the entire board of the LMC and the NFF for finding me fit to be the Team Manager of the NPFL All Stars. I promise solemnly not to let down the Nation.

"Since my inception as the team manager of Rangers to the glory of God we changed a lot of things. We were able to make the technical crew headed by Mr. Imama Amapakabo understand that we must synergize to make the club grow.

"We took it upon us to make the players change their attitude and mindset. We brought on board psychological principles and spiritual backings. A lot have been done within this short time and we humbly say that we've a lot to also do to make the Club the envy of the Continent.

"Again, we've been able to make the supporters understand that the club belongs to all of us and not just a particular class of people."

With regards the tour of Spain with the NPFL all Stars, Ezeaku maintained that it will be an all round opportunities for the team, the technical crew and administrative wise.

"The tour of Spain would create numerous opportunities administratively. It would put some of us through on the ethics of football club management and administration. The tour would also expose our coaches to the technical approach adopted by the La Liga sides," he added.

"The tour will also expose our players to the pattern of play adopted on the Spanish Soil. Ultimately the tour indeed is a remarkable one as it shows that the Leadership of the LMC headed by Alhaji Shehu Dikko is one aimed at changing the fortunes of the Nation's football. Long live LMC, NFF and Nigeria."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...