Man reacts after his girlfriend called him out for cheating on her

Man who was called out by his girlfriend for dumping her despite giving him different s** styles, has reacted to the incident.

The lady identified as rubydaterush called out her man for allegedly cheating on her with another girl.

She tweeted;

"For the past few months now, my love for @thepowderguy has been challenging,, knowing very well I did all I can to save the relationship.. now I can't anymore... no one should ask why but I only know why ??? I won't go back to #daterush to find love .. hope he comes back.

U better explain why u cheated and give better explanations to why u missed my calls that evening.. after coming to wait for u at mccarthy hill .. really? Do I look angry for attention? Maybe I cox u do me juju ?.. but that juju aka for girls has expired .. my eyes are clear".

"Herh !! After all the s** styles i romantically gave u .. and ur favorite style.....Advice to my ladies s*x doesn't keep a man .."

Reacting, her man wrote;

"You come up with heresy for people to say I'm the bad one here. Huh smh. Drama queen it won't work. Attention failed."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...