Man cries out after finding out that his wife is cheating on him with 5 different men

Man cries out after finding out that his wife is cheating on him with 5 different men

A Nigerian man has cried out on social media after finding out that his wife is cheating on him with 5 different men.

Sharing his sad ordeal, he wrote;

“I paid her bride price, gave her 1million for business, yet she is still dating over 5 men.

I am a Nigerian working in Dubai and right now I’m in pain. I got married to her in December 2020, we met online and she was like the best thing that ever happened to me.

I remember my close friends telling me to be very sure about the lady first before I settle down with her, but I was in a hurry to get married, after all I was no longer a baby, I was 35 then.

So when I came back to Nigeria, i saw the lady physically and I honestly liked her so much. I hurriedly paid her bride price before i went back to my base to continue my job. My plan was to come to Nigeria again in easter of 2021 to do our wedding proper and after that, take her abroad with me but every thing changed.

I noticed that she suddenly became very rude and sometimes, doesn’t like taking my video calls in public, rather she hides herself first.

I sent her 1 million to get a shop in Lagos and start selling household items, so that she can be busy instead of staying at home. But this girl will still ask for money every week for one thing or the other, I will provide but I still don’t know what she uses it for.

I got home this week to spend the easter period here in Nigeria and noticed that everytime her neighbours see me, they will be whispering funnily. I pretended not to hear what they said because I hate gossip. But it made me suspicious and I engaged a police friend of mine to monitor her movement and someone else hacked her facebook for me.

This girl is not dating even one or two, actually it is over five men who she is busy sleeping with and sending n*des to. Funny thing is, I have never asked for her n*de even before I paid her bride price.

I am very sure that I am good in bed and apart from distance, there is no other hindrance in our relationship. I always encourage her to use toys. I provide for her at least 100k upkeep money every single month in addition to the business I opened for her. We don’t even have kids yet so what else.

I do not want to get my family or friends involved in this matter, I asked her but she denied it, I have not shown her the evidence yet. At this point considering there are no children involved, what do anyone especially my fellow men advice me to do at this point. I need advice from someone that is not my family before I break down.”

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...