Most Chinese in Nigeria are convicts serving jail sentence - Man reveals

Most Chinese in Nigeria are convicts serving jail sentence - Man reveals

Nigerian businessman has alleged that most Chinese citizens in African countries, Nigeria especially are convicted criminals serving jail sentences.

According to Okenna Ronald Nzimora with username, @ronaldnzimora claims that China sends her prisoners down to Nigeria and other African countries to serve punishment for crimes committed.

In a literal statement, the Chinese government is using African countries as prisons for dumping their criminals for rehabilitation.

In his words, "So I heard something that blew my mind today So you see the Chinese people you see here and in other African countries? Well, a lot of them are CONVICTS sent here to serve their term doing their Govt work for Govt corporations and some are Police who keep an eye on the convicts."

Confirming his claim, another Twitter user identified as Mr. Gozie Iwuchukwu concurred with his sentiments. He wrote;

"Your right. My former Boss was serving his jail term for internet crime. He left for China once he's done with the sentence here. He spent over 11 years in Nigeria without travelling."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...