My husband deserves all my salary - Nigerian Lady, says

My husband deserves all my salary - Nigerian Lady, says

A Nigerian lady with the handle @seerhaw on Twitter has said that her husband deserved all her salary for his support.

While celebrating her husband, the lady disclosed that he was paying her school house rent and also the house rent were they reside in Lagos.

She revealed that her husband bought her a car after she gave birth to their first child.

She ended her tweets by saying that her husband deserves everything she's willing to give as he made studying medicine easy for her.

She wrote:

"My husband was paying two rents yearly, my school house rent and our house in Lagos. We have everything in twos, TV set, Auto washing machine,microwave,generator and also got me a new car after I had my first baby just to make life easy for me as a medical student.

"If I am sending him all my salary every month when I become a doctor, he deserve it all and more. He made studying medicine easy for me. He would always tell me not to worry about my survival but to study hard so I don't have to repeat a class. I owe him my Success Story."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...