"When you die, you'll face 2 Judges" - Mad man makes shocking revelation while preaching the Gospel (Video)

'When you die, you'll face 2 Judges' - Mad man makes shocking revelation while preaching the Gospel (Video)

The video has garnered reactions from netizens on social media, with many saying the man is not an ordinary mad man.

See some of their reactions below...

Holarholar5 wrote: "Well I dont know the definition of what you all call Madness but to me i do not think he is mad, A mad person can't be this composed.. irrespective may God in his infinite mercy help him ?"

Nola_mofolu wrote: "Hmmmm..............God will use anyone to convey the urgency of the message. May we never be foolish (wise in our own eyes). Time is of the essence."

Aaronvictor1 wrote: "No be mad man o. Na fore runner in disguise. Naso John the Baptist take Dy their time and naso e go take Dy happen small small. Them no go come like rich men, but this way. E don Dy happen!!! Two Witnesses go soon show people no go still hear."

Fammogammo wrote: "will God not say... I sent a mad man to tell you, did you believe him ?? Oh lord Have Mercy ?"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...