"Finally God showed me mercy" - Nigerian single mother celebrates as she gets married

A Nigerian single mother, identified as Elizabeth Jemiseye, has taken to a Facebook group to share her humbling testimony a year after she tied the knot.

'Finally God showed me mercy' - Nigerian single mother celebrates as she gets married

According to Elizabeth, the mother of a 6-year-old, she had been looking forward to getting married as it was not easy doing everything on her own.

Fortunately, God showed her mercy and she got married to the love of her life in March 2020.

Sharing photos of herself and her hubby, she wrote,

"Am here to give God glory, I was once a single mom ever since my first case i have been waiting to get married which it not easy doing everything on my own, my daughter is 6years old but finally God showed me mercy 28/3/2020 was a success now Mrs Ajala, I pray ur Amen will not be in vain."

See more photos below,

'Finally God showed me mercy' - Nigerian single mother celebrates as she gets married

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...