"My girlfriend I wanted to propose to, broke up with me 'cos of N10k" - Man cries out

'My girlfriend I wanted to propose to, broke up with me 'cos of N10k' - Man cries out

A Nigerian man has been left heartbroken after his girlfriend whom he wanted to propose to this year, broke up with him because of N10k.

He wrote on Twitter, "My girlfriend I wanna propose to this year just broke up with me cos she asked me for #10k for her to flex on January 1st and I didn't send her. Wow! Seriously just wow!! ??"

As expected, reactions have trailed the post as netizens take to the platform to share their views. While some berated the lady for being materialistic, others slammed the man over his inability to afford N10,000 for his girlfriend.

@Able_06 wrote, "I am so happy for her. She just did the right thing. If U can't afford 10k for flex in a relationship, then I wonder if you'd be able to afford vacation or changing of wardrobe in marriage. My take please. find someone that can MANAGE & endure when U deprive em of little things"

@Uche_Kalu commented, "Omo if my girlfriend breaks up with me because of even 1 million naira flex money at this point, I wish good luck to whoever she ends up with let alone 10k. Sorry bro, you dodged a bullet in my opinion."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...