Nigerian couple holds their wedding reception with 7 guests under one canopy at a backyard (photos)

A Nigerian wedding reception that recently held in Port-harcourt, Rivers State have gone viral on social media due to the number of attendees that graced the celebration.

The couple hosted quite a simple reception with few friends after exchanging their vows.

The couple's friend, Mr Alayi, shared photos from the church ceremony and reception held under a canopy with a table at a backyard on Thursday, December 24, 2020.

Nigerian couple holds their wedding reception with 7 guests under one canopy at a backyard (photos)

As seen in the photos, the church wedding had only one friend and a little boy while the simple reception had about seven friends in attendance.

See some reactions below ;

Petite wrote ;

This is beautiful and contrary to what most people are saying under this post, there's nothing wrong with wanting a big wedding just like there's nothing wrong with wanting a small wedding.

Nembe wrote ;

Nice wedding concept, I really love this.

If you like cook 5 bags of rice, people go still go house dey say the food no reach them. Some go chop still tell you say them no eat anything at all...

Dan wrote ;

What! This is exactly what I want for my wedding. How on earth did you achieve this? I never thought this was possible here in Africa especially in Nigeria.

Tolu wrote ;

I so want to get married like this! But my mum's meeting women alone na battalion!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...