"He's handsome and single, I can't cheat on my wife" - Reno Omokri refers lady to his son after she declared love for him

'He's handsome and single, I can't cheat on my wife' - Reno Omokri refers lady to his son after she declared love for him

A young lady who declared undying love for Reno Omokri was left disappointed after he referred her to his teenage son.

The young lady took to Twitter to let the Ex-Presidential aide, lawyer and author know of how much she admires and would love to have him.

Reno refers lady to his son

She also regretted that the handsome politician is married and wished he was single.

Replying her, Reno Omokri referred her to his teenage son whom he said is as handsome as him and very much "single".

Reno refers lady to his son

Writing further, he dashed the lady's hopes by informing her he can't cheat on his wife because she can pray, slay and stay.

A woman's ability to pray, slay and stay are Reno Omokri's basic qualities of a good wife.

He wrote, "I have a son who looks almost exactly like me. Only difference is lighter complexion and age. He is single. His handsomeness gives you a clue of how beautiful his mum is. My wife can pray, slay and stay. I am unashamed to say I keep her very busy and make her soro soke! I am never tempted into extramarital relationship. Thank you for your love, but I already have more than enough."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...