"I will send you N55K to get rid of that doomed pregnancy" - Lady shares chat with boyfriend who got her pregnant

'I will send you N55K to get rid of that doomed pregnancy' - Lady shares chat with boyfriend who got her pregnant

A heartbroken Nigerian lady has shared her chat with boyfriend who got her pregnant and offered her N55k to get rid of it.

According to the leaked Whatsapp conversation, her boyfriend, Moses got her pregnant and refused to take responsibility.

Despite several attempts to make him accept his unborn child, he denied the pregnancy and even offered her N55k to get rid of the "doomed" pregnancy.

The heartbroken lady however assured him that she will definitely get back at him for the pain he has caused her. According to her, she never thought he would deny her the way he did.

Read their conversation below;

'I will send you N55K to get rid of that doomed pregnancy' - Lady shares chat with boyfriend who got her pregnant

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...