#EndSARS: "They made my mother hypertensive" - Man tells sad story of how he was framed up for murder

#EndSARS: 'They made my mother hypertensive' - Man tells sad story of how he was framed up for murder

A Nigerian man has recalled how SARS operatives made his mother suffer high blood pressure after he was framed up for murder he knew nothing about.

Damayo's heartbreaking story is coming in the wake of #EndSARS protests holding across Nigeria against police brutality.

According to him, he was just 18-year-old and in his second year in the university when some SARS operatives framed him up and got him locked up. "I spent a whole month in panti", he said.

Damayo also said his family went broke while trying to get the false murder case of his neck.

He tweeted, "They framed me 4 murder when I had just turned 18 & in my 2nd year @ uni.

Spent a whole month in panti. Is it the back & forth of going to court? Or me loosing a year to school? Or how they made my mother hypertensive? Or how they made my family broke?
I'll tell it soon #EndSars"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...