Man flogs girlfriend with 'koboko' after she came to his house to collect back the money his mother borrowed from her

Man flogs girlfriend with 'koboko' after she came to his house to collect back the money his mother borrowed from her

Nigerian lady, Precilaw has exposed a man on Instagram, for allegedly beating up his girlfriend after she demanded for the money his mother borrowed from her.

According to reports, the victim had gone to her boyfriend's house, alongside some of her friends to collect back her money from her boyfriend's mother.

However, on getting there, her boyfriend got angry and used 'koboko' to flog all of them, leaving them with bruises.

Precilaw wrote;

"A very important message to everyone #SAY NO TO VOILENCE AND BRUTALITY.

I'm telling this story as the friend of the victim and also as a victim of the brutality that took place last night on the 9th of October 2020.

My friend asked me to accompany her with her other friends to go collect her money, her ex mother is owing her.

When we got there my friend asked us to keep a distance so she can go approach the woman herself to talk to her politely....

We had no idea what conversations she had with the woman, then suddenly her son came out from no where and began beating us mercilessly with a koboko. We got so many bruise marks on our body and the pictures here is proof of the brutality we suffered yesterday. I've been told not to post this but it's imperative because violence against Ladies has to stop and the perpetrator of this brutal act mustn't go unpunished."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...