BBNaija: I'm your friend from Nursery school - Man tells BBNaija winner, Laycon

A Nigerian man has claimed that he is an acquaintance of Olamilekan Agbeleshe, aka Laycon, winner of Big Brother Naija season 5.

The man who is a Disc Jockey revealed that he attended the same Nursery school as Laycon and that they were buddies.

The DJ simply identified as @djteeyrych took to the comment section of Laycon's Instagram Live session to remind him that they were close pals in nursery school.

He wrote,

"It's me Daniel from nursery School".

This has sparked hilarious comments on the micro-blogging platform as it seemed the man was trying to famz the newest millionaire in town.

Recall that Laycon emerged as the winner of Big Brother Naija season 5 on Sunday and went home with the whooping N85 million naira grand prize.

The rapper has since been on his media rounds to shed more light on the events that occurred on the reality show.

Laycon went live on his official Instagram account, in a bid to have a form of chit-chat with his fans, know as icons.

It was on the live session that the DJ commented that he and Laycon were friends in Nursery school.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...