"My boyfriend is angry cos I withdrew ordinary N60k from his account without his permission" - Lady laments

'My boyfriend is angry cos I withdrew ordinary N60k from his account without his permission' - Lady laments

A Nigerian lady is disappointed at his boyfriend after he slammed her for withdrawing N60k from his account without his permission.

In a now viral WhatsApp conversation leaked on social media, Esther who has access to her apparently wealthy boyfriend's ATM card, withdraw N60,000 and didn't bother telling him until he found out himself a day later.

Angry, the boyfriend asked her never to withdraw money from his account without seeking his permission.

Enraged by her boyfriend's proclamation and decree, she flared up, telling him she's entitled to withdraw money from his account anytime any day without his permission so far as she spreads her legs for him and remains his girlfriend.

Sickened by her level of entitlement, the boyfriend simply told her he won't be nice and calm to her when next she tries such with him, adding that the act she exhibited is an act of stealing.

Go through their leaked WhatsApp conversation below;

'My boyfriend is angry cos I withdrew ordinary N60k from his account without his permission' - Lady laments

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...