Jeff Bezos excited to lose customers who are against his support for #BlackLivesMatter protest

Jeff Bezos excited to lose customers who are against his support for #BlackLivesMatter protest

American business magnet, Jeff Bezos has said he's happy to lose racist customers who are against his support for the #BlackLivesMatter campaign.

It should be recalled that Billionaire had declared support for the #BlackLivesMatter movement and announced $10 million donation to outlets advocating for racial justice in America and beyond, following George Floyd's death.

Sharing screenshots of some emails he received from aggrieved Amazon customers on Instagram, he bade them farewell.

Jeff Bezos excited to lose customers
From one of the screenshots, a man named Dave sent Jeff an email informing him that he has lost his patronage after he discovered a banner on Amazon.com that says Amazon is in support of the Black Lives Matter campaign.

Dave also revealed he cancelled his order upon seeing the pro Black Lives Matter message on the site.

In a swift response to the aggrieved customer, Dave, Jeff said the following;

"There have been a number of sickening but not surprising responses in my inbox since my last post. This sort of hate shouldn't be allowed to hide in the shadows. It's important to make it visible. This is just one example of the problem. And, Dave, you're the kind of customer I'm happy to lose."

This is coming days after Jeff shared an email exchange between himself and another angry customer who told him "All Lives Matter".

In reaction to the electronic mail he received from the said customer, Jeff wrote;

"I have to disagree with you.l. 'Black Lives Matter' doesn't mean other lives don't matter. Black lives matter speaks to racism and the disproportionate risk that Black people face in our law enforcement and justice system."

See screenshots below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...