"My Boyfriend makes me cook freshly made meals for him and his family everyday" - Nigerian Lady cries out.

As Nigerians battle to cope with the coronavirus-induced lockdown, some lovers and couples intend to make the most of the rare HOLIDAY(S) with the hope that by stay together, their love would be strengthened. That may not be the case for a distraught Nigerian lady who decided to spend the lockdown period with her boyfriend and her potential in-laws (his family) and she has taken to social media to bemoan her grievances.

'My Boyfriend makes me cook freshly made meals for him and his family everyday' - Nigerian Lady cries out.
File Photo for descriptive purposes.
The lady contacted relationship expert, Joro Olumofin to complain that she's mandated to cook fresh meals everyday for her boyfriend and his family.

The message that was sent to Joro reads ;

I realize since i have been in my boyfriend's house for quarantine, i spend almost 14 hours of the day in Kitchen making food, washing plates.

He does not like food that has stayed 24 hours. I make fresh food in the moring, noon and night.

I cook for his brothers and father too.

'My Boyfriend makes me cook freshly made meals for him and his family everyday' - Nigerian Lady cries out.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...