Nigerian lady narrates how her fiance stole the engagement ring he gave her to use it as an excuse to breakup

A Nigerian lady has given the narrative of how her ex-fiance stole her engagement ring so he can get an excuse to break up with her.

According to @Miss_Mangolia20 on Twitter, she dated her ex-fiance for 4 years and he called off their engagement 6 months using the loss of the engagement ring as excuse.

She further revealed that it was after they broke up that she realized that he'd stolen their engagement ring and it was part of his grand plan.

She tweeted;

I remember this guy I dated for almost 4 years. Dude proposed and we were engaged for about 6 months or so until one day my ring went missing.

He made my life miserable for weeks because to him, I wasn't serious about getting married. It wasn't until we broke up weeks later that I found out the guy stole the ring and that it was all part of a grand plan.

I'm glad I can laugh about it now but mennnnnnn, life packs a punch when she wants to hit.

Nigerian lady narrates how her fiance stole the engagement ring he gave her to use it as an excuse to breakup

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...