Nigerians attack Uber driver who took to Twitter to shame a lady for asking for her N100 balance

An Uber driver never expected the kind of reaction he got from Nigerians after taking to social media platform, Twitter, to shame a female rider who requested for her balance after reaching her destination.

Nigerians attack Uber driver who took to Twitter to shame a lady for asking for her N100 balance

Posting the photo above, he wrote:

"I picked this rude rider 2day, her fare was just N400, she gave me N500 & was insisting on collecting her N100 change. Lol, I was ready for her. I gave her N70 in notes and N30 in coins. She turned the money down and said she will report me to Uber. Go ahead dear, Coins na money."

Nigerians however attacked him for his sense of entitlement over the lady's money.

See comments below.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...