"My ex wrote me off that no man can marry me - Nigerian woman weds a year after separation from her former partner

A Nigerian woman, Peace Orok Groove took to a Facebook group on Tuesday, to share her "testimony".

'My ex wrote me off that no man can marry me - Nigerian woman weds a year after separation from her former partner

According to Peace, she got married on the 20th and 21st of December 2019, barely a year after her ex wrote her off that no man can marry her.

"I posted this earlier but i couldn't find it here, my ex wrote me off that no man can marry me but within 1 year of our separation, the God that needs, no man to be who He is, proved him wrong; and my series of Amen were not in vain; 20th and 21st Dec 2019 would always linger in my memory. To all the expectant ladies in this group don't give up your miracle is by the corner in Jesus name Amen."

'My ex wrote me off that no man can marry me - Nigerian woman weds a year after separation from her former partner

More photos of the couple below..

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...