I hide to study the Bible for 6 months now, there something about it that brings me peace - Muslim girl

Not very often do you see people from a different religious background say something positive about another religion, It must have taken courage to speak up. Muslim girl, Fatima Yusuf must be with courage as she disclosed that she has studied the Bible for 6 months now, and that it brings her peace.

I hide to study the Bible for 6 months now, there something about it that brings me peace - Muslim girl

"There's just something about it that brings me peace" she wrote as she expressed the joy and state of calmness she receives when ever she hid secretly and read the Holy Bible.

She took to Twitter to share her hidden truth, she said that she has been reading the Bible secretly for six months now and that there's is something about it that brings peace to her that she can't really explain.

Reading the Holy Bible is not permitted by Muslims, especially parents don't allow their Muslims children to study to Bible. The young Nigerian lady have to secretly study the Bible and she found great joy and comfort in it. In her words, she said; I have been reading the Bible for 6 months now, there's just something about it that brings me peace.

See post below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...