2 24

A gorgeous Nigerian Slay Queen identified as "Mercytwita" on Twitter, has taken to her her page to write down some of her qualities or let's say abilities.

According to her, She is a Christian, She knows how to kiss well, she knows how to give a good bl0w job and she also has her own money.

She tweeted "I'm a Christian, I give good Mouth Action, and I have my own money".

Guys what do you think about this?

See Below:-

1 29

Download Now
  • Date: Apr 08

Interested

• Date: Apr 11
Interested
Odiong

Hnn sorry, i'm not actually interested. I just wanna let you know there is a mistake in your title "I'm s Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job and I Have Money, Pretty Lady Says" You should fix it quickly, it's pretty obvious. The "s".

• Date: Apr 13

Am interested can we hook up

• Date: Apr 13
Hnn sorry, i'm not actually interested. I just wanna let you know there is a mistake in your title "I'm s Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job and I Have Money, Pretty Lady Says" You should fix it quickly, it's pretty obvious. The "s". marksun.com.ng
Emmy
  • Date: Apr 14

It is obvious u don't know the meaning of Christian. Bearing mercy do not mean you are a Christian, neither going to church or carrying bible can't make u a Christian. It is better you give your life to Jesus now that you can before it is too late.

• Date: Apr 17

Hi beautiful I am interested

• Date: Apr 18

am intrusted

• Date: Apr 23

Interested

• Date: May 05

i need you your lips around my c**k.....

• Date: May 11

I am interesting with serious about you beautiful dear I need your contacts thanks.

• Date: May 11

awesome, we not safe in this niga