NYSC: Corpers celebrate as they receive their new N33,000 allowance

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) approved an increased monthly allowance to N33,000 and corpers are celebrating as the alerts starts dropping.

President Muhammadu Buhari in April 2019 signed into law an increase in the new minimum wage and NYSC has approved the monthly allowance of Corps members to N33,000.

NYSC: Corpers celebrate as they receive their new N33,000 allowance

The Director General of NYSC, Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim, made this known at the NYSC Secretariat in Bauchi. The development was also confirmed by the Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare, who gave no further details on the matter.

Corpers took to their social media to celebrate as they receive their N33,000 new allowance. See below.

So 33k NYSC alawee is true. I need an economics student to help me sort how to buy a car, build a house and start a new business with that money. #NYSC #alawee - @Al_ameen_Yabo

I can't be the only person that haven't received my NYSC allowance #NYSC

#NYSCAlert - @saleem_papi

33k allowee don drop abeg, we're shutting down quilox tonight #NYSC #NYSCAlert - @Owen_J7

So I heard dey wee pay arrears for batch A corpers which is like 118,000???

Pls I need suggestions on what color of Benz to buy ?? #NYSC - @Mobiolaa

#NYSC The 33k is confirmed!!! meanwhile if govt pay our Arrears vote PMB for 3rd Term?? - @komoveratti

I'm taking Uber to my PPA this morning ??? I cannot come and kill myself

#Nysc #NewMininMumwage #33000CorpersAllawee - @michigano99

#NYSC 33,000 The Best Motivation so far this 2020. Thank you NYSC

God Bless Nigeria.,⛈️?️?️ - @sharpfollowback

19800 be like 19 million to those village edo people then #NYSC I cant even tell them its now 33k. they will start kidnapping corpers for ransom - @iamurbanaira

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...