Nigerian man recounts on how his life would have been transformed after buying fairly used car

Nigerian man recounts on how his life would have been transformed after buying fairly used car

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to recount on a recent life changing incident which occurred after he purchased a fairly used car.

The online user revealed that indeed, he would have been arrested and jailed as there was cannabis/marijuana in the fairly used car he purchased unknown to him

He said;

"What I am about to share here is 100% true. You never can trust how discreet this pages are, so I had to create a new moniker lol...

I had already concluded plans to get a fairly used Nigerian Lexus. I got a seemingly good deal on jiji so last Friday I traveled to obiaruku to seal the deal.

Everything had gone on as planned, very great guy, I paid, he handed over all relevant documents and I headed straight to bact to Asaba.

At about 7pm, I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes, I was in utter shock. I quickly called the seller and cautioned him seriously.

I had gone through over 15 police check posts, how on earth would I have explained that the stuff wasn't mine.

Please folks, we've got to be very careful. Very very careful. May God not allow us to answer questions about someone else's indiscretion.

I have decided not to share the pics here, for personal reasons."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...