"Oluwa, wetin dey occur?!" - Nigerians react as Kim Kardashian displays her massive kitchen, pantry, and walk-in fridge (Video)

Reality tv star, Kim Kardashian has been trending on social media recently over a photo she posted of herself by her walk-in refrigerator.

'Oluwa, wetin dey occur?!' - Nigerians react as Kim Kardashian displays her massive kitchen, pantry, and walk-in fridge (Video)

The photo got people pondering over the contents of her fridge and when the mother of four saw that people were fazed with her fridge, she decided to upload a video giving a tour of her kitchen... and 'refrigerators' and their contents.

The photo she shared of her kitchen showed her by a nearly bare refrigerator, which only contained water, ginger ale, and a few other drinks.

'Oluwa, wetin dey occur?!' - Nigerians react as Kim Kardashian displays her massive kitchen, pantry, and walk-in fridge (Video)

Kim's video of the tour of her kitchen displayed the room to be size of a New York apartment. She guided fans through her kitchen, complete with a frozen yogurt machine, and a pantry packed with sprinkles for the frozen yogurt.

She starts the video by saying,

"Okay, so since the inside of my fridge is so baffling, and I saw all these news reports, I'm going to give you guys a tour of my fridge... I saw a bunch of comments from people wondering how I feed my [four] children and since you guys are dying to know."

Kim also showed her industrial walk-in refrigerator where she keeps organic produce, perishable products like cheese, and dozens of condiments. She explained that they grow the organic products themselves on their property.

Kim finished the tour by revealing that she has yet another pantry, filled with baking supplies, oatmeal, and similar goods. She also has a third fridge for eggs and oat milk and a freezer for all their other needs right next to it.

After she shared the video, people took to Twitter to talk about it and that's what's had her trending even more.

See some reactions below - particularly from Nigerians,

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...