Nigerian Guy blocks everyone on his WhatsApp except his crush, then declares his 'ex' dead just to deceive his crush.

A young man and aspiring engineer has been exposed and is trending on social media after he cunningly blocked everyone from seeing his whatsapp status with the exception of a contact whom he has a crush on.

The young man then posted a photo of his supposed ex girlfriend, announcing she was dead and the reason he did this, according to social media users was to get 'pity sex' from his crush...

One of the twitter user, @ms_onoja, wrote;

@Mr_Akinbola You amaze me. So lemme give y'all a briefing about this bro. He's my friend's ex and was my friend. This bro blocked everyone on his whatsapp status except one girl and posted his ex's picture claiming she's his sister that died this December 19...

Nigerian Guy blocks everyone on his WhatsApp except his crush, then declares his 'ex' dead just to deceive his crush.

...just to get sympathy sex from a babe (the only person he didn't block). But as God would have it the babe is friend's with someone that's friend's with my friend. ???? Fear all these people forming social media motivational speakers oh.

The ex-girlfriend speaks;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...