I feel so lucky to be married to the sexiest man alive- Pastor Laurie writes as she celebrates her hubby, Feb Idahosa

Popular clergywoman, Laurie Idahosa, declared her love for her hubby, Feb Idahosa, today, December 21 as turned a year older.

I feel so lucky to be married to the sexiest man alive- Pastor Laurie writes as she celebrates her hubby, Feb Idahosa

In a post she shared on her Instagram page, the mum of three mentioned how lucky she is to be married to her husband who she described as the sexiest man alive.

In her words ;

When I look at him, my heart beats a little faster, my face gets pink and flushed, I get excited all over... and I want to be as close to him as humanly possible. (You can fill in the other blanks) I feel so lucky to be married to the sexiest man alive!

The caption is mine, the man is mine... the smile on my face when I'm with him, ALL MINE! Damn, my man is HAWT! He doesn't need to wear designer brands to be admired or remembered . He was simply fearfully and wonderfully made. 15 hours til his birthday!!! December 22nd is #WorldFebDay .... loving him always and forever
@febidahosa #sexiestmanalive

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...