You cannot be a Christian & also be a Marlian - Pastor Sola Adio

A Twitter user identified as Sola Adio took to the micro blogging platform to state that one can't be a Christian and a Marlian.

Marlian is a title for fans of Nigeria singer, Naira Marley. According to him, being a Marlian is a demonic movement.

He also complained about video of the singer in a strip club smacking strippers' buttocks and concluded that no Christian should associate with it.

See His Post Below:

"Let's be serious though. You cannot be a Christian and also be a Marlian. I actually blocked the Marley boy the day I saw RTs by some imbeciles and lunatics on my TL, of him slapping women's back sides. It's a demonic movement that can only be patronised by the demon possessed.

"I just got to the office and saw that my mentions are in a mess. I repeat, no Christian should associate with that nonsense of people slapping women's asses on video. Your leader posted. Some idiots RT'd to my TL. I blocked him and his thugs. If you are offended, lagoon is there.

"The bible is clear. Let him that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. How can u have the Holy Ghost inside you and be comfortable with a demonic movement that slaps women's buttocks on video? Are you not under demonic oppression laidis? Please don't sell nonsense to me."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...