'Been too scared to post the pictures' - Nigerian model marks 1 year of surviving a fire incident

A Nigerian model identified as Kourtney George has taken to her Instagram account to celebrate a year of surviving fire accident.

'Been too scared to post the pictures' - Nigerian model marks 1 year of surviving a fire incident

While sharing photos of her burnt face, the young lady disclosed that she is grateful she is not a writing a funeral post.

She stated that she is stronger than ever and expressed gratitude of surviving the incident.

She wrote;

"13-12-2018 was the worst day of my life. 1 year after and I'm stronger than ever. CHILD OF Grace Been too scared to post the pictures on here but I really don't care about what anyone says. I'm super grateful that it's not a funeral post. Thank God for preserving my life, finally made the video explaining my awful experience as a burns victim I'd be posting it before the year ends"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...