"She looks like Olamide" - Fans tell Maria Okan as she shares first full photos of her daughter

Maria Okan, a former On Air Personality with Beat FM who had a baby girl recently in far away in the United Kingdom, has shown the baby's real face.

'She looks like Olamide' - Fans tell Maria Okan as she shares first full photos of her daughter

The former Beats FM media personality who shared photos of her daughter on Instagram, revealed that she is always smiling.

"This is the real her. Always smiling and talking... non-stop noise ? She was shy yesterday LOL. This is why I didn't want to post her on IG, because momma won't be able to stop ? Gotta go now, can't post anymore or else her grandma will come for my neck!Oh and I like her clothes slightly big. It's easier to get the kid in and out. Before it was like a dance routine just to get her out them clothes!", she wrote.

'She looks like Olamide' - Fans tell Maria Okan as she shares first full photos of her daughter

Fans were however quick to draw comparisms between Monife's look and that of her rumoured father, Olamide. See comments below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...