"That Lexus car key is Firman generator remote"- Followers slam Bobrisky over deceit

Controversial cross dresser, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky has received serious backlash from his instagram followers, after he posted a picture of his car keys on his page.

The crossdresser took to his Instagram page to show off three key and some cash, praising himself for achieving so much at his young age.

'That Lexus car key is Firman generator remote'- Followers slam Bobrisky over deceit

In his words;
"Only me three cars ????. I'm one of the people that cause hold up in Nigeria. Just imagine three cars for one person... while some have 6,5,4.

Anyways five fans will join my luxury home for dinner on SUNDAY.... let me know if you are interested let me host you. Don't forget you are going home with thanks for coming... you are coming to a big girl house".

Reacting to this, his followers blasted him saying the Lexus car key which he is showcasing is a generator remote, not a car key.

See their reactions below;

'That Lexus car key is Firman generator remote'- Followers slam Bobrisky over deceit

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...