#SexForGrades: "I won't be surprised if Zlatan releases a stupid song about this Sex for Mark scandal"- Oluwa Tobi

Popular Nigerian musician, Zlatan Ibile had an altercation with political and financial analyst, Oluwa Tobi today, after the latter said he won't be surprised if Zlatan makes a stupid song out of the recent 'sex for grades' incident.

Recall that Zlatan made a freestyle about former Big Brother housemate, Tacha after she was disqualified from the house.

INCASE YOU MISSED IT; CLICK HERE!

#SexForGrades: 'I won't be surprised if Zlatan releases a stupid song about this Sex for Mark scandal'- Oluwa Tobi

The freestyle which was actually a mockery of the housemate, generated controversies online, with some celebrities blasting Zlatan for releasing such song.

Well, recently, there's been a trending issue about a lecturer involved in sex for grade scandal, and Oluwa Tobi said he won't be surprised if Zlatan releases a song about it, since Zlatan is known for making unnecessary songs.

However, the musician wasn't happy about Oluwa Tobi's statement and he fired at him, saying;

'Your father is dumb'

Seeing Zlatan's reply, Oluwa Tobi said he was actually expecting such a reply from him, calling him an agbero in the making.

See their tweets below;

#SexForGrades: 'I won't be surprised if Zlatan releases a stupid song about this Sex for Mark scandal'- Oluwa Tobi

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...