TV presenter, Charles Anazodo attacks Tiwa Savage over greeting

TV Presenter, Charles Anazodo has verbally attacked award winning musician, Tiwa Savage after the latter came to THE_BEAT_FM for an interview and walked past him, without greeting.

According to Charles, Tiwa who was a guest on @THEBEAT999FM, passed his side at a very close range, without exchanging pleasantries with him.

Annoyed by her action, Charles took to his Instagram page to condemn the action of the award winning musician, insisting that, being a musician shouldn't give her the right to be discourteous and ill mannered.

Reacting to this, Tiwa Savage, buttressed the fact that she was running late for the interview and in addition, she also had a hat on. Hence, the reason for her action.

She further expressed her gladness for not greeting, because according to her, she's not obligated to be the first person to greet.

ALSO READ: Playful video of WizKid spanking Tiwa's butt

In her words;
"First of all I'm sure you saw me rushing to the studio because I was late for my interview plus I had a hat on. Second, I'm glad I didn't say hi because who are u to think u can't say hi first".

See the post below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...