'My most rewarding investment is my daughter's education' - KSB celebrates daughter as she passes her WAEC in flying colours

Nigerian musician, Kenny Saint Best is celebrating her daughter's graduation who scored 5 distinctions in the just released 2019 WAEC result.

'My most rewarding investment is my daughter's education' - KSB celebrates daughter as she passes her WAEC in flying colours

Taking to her IG page, the happy mother wrote;

My daughter, My investment!

My most rewarding investment is my daughters education. While many individuals derive joy in investing in properties, the latest automobiles, a holiday in the most exotic holiday spots of the world, investing in gold and precious stones. My joy comes from investing in the best education money can buy for my kids.
My daughter has brought me ultimate joy by getting 5 A1s , 3Bs and a C in the 2019 WASSCE exam.
Mathematics- A1
English - B3
Financial Accounting- A1
Commerce - B3
Economics - C4
Food and nutrition - B2
Civic Education - A1
Dyeing & Bleaching -A1
Information,communication,Tech -A1
Food & nutrition - B2

All these high grades accompanied with an impressive Jamb score have landed her an admission into Pan Atlantic University, an arm of LBS (Lagos business school). My heavy investments on her from primary through secondary both at the prestigious Chrisland school Opebi & college Idimu. This required me to take a break from a luxurious life style , doing new videos and promotions, going on holidays or buying automobiles and this had paid off with a great result and a wholesome and well grounded education.

To God be all the glory. #HappyMum #ProudMum #blessed

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...