Rape Saga: Former actress Steph-Nora Okere reveals she quit Nollywood because of a near rape incident

Former Nollywood actress Steph-Nora Okere has reacted to the rape allegations leveled against embattled founder and leader of the Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo, by Busola Dakolo.

Rape Saga: Former actress Steph-Nora Okere reveals she quit Nollywood because of a near rape incident

Taking to her Facebook page this morning, the actress revealed that she walked away from a major film shoot, exited nollywood because of a near rape incident and wonderd why Bukola continued associating with pastor Fatoyinbo in his church after the incident.

She wrote;

"RAPE SAGA ISH
I just want to know how it is possible for a man to rape a woman three different times in a house full of people and not just that, the rape victim continues worshiping in the church , gets wedded by the pastor, gets wedding car gift from the pastor and still stays on till now.
Am so miffed . I walked away from a major film shoot, exited nollywood because of a near rape incident. So am wondering, what is the catch in all these?
The said victim should make it good by also opening up to her husband on anyother gurry incident in her past, not just this. Me rather think someone is trying to cover up something with this ish.
Am sitting n waiting for the end of it."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...