Ubi Franklin blast 4th babymama and others who doubt he made N10 billion in 7 years

Ubi Franklin blast 4th babymama and others who doubt he made N10 billion in 7 years

Ubi Franklin who revealed that he made N10 billion in years in an interview with Business Day, has slammed his 4th babymama, Sandra Iheuwa and others who doubt his claim.

Ubi Franklin who slammed his 4th babymama, Sandra Iheuwa and others who doubt he made made N10 billion in 7 years, stated that all the transaction made was not profit for him. He further stated that the whatever one does, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say about it.

He wrote;

Whatever you do, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say about you and that's life. So stop worrying about what people will think and enjoy your life. Forget the pain of yesterday, appreciate the gift of today & stay optimistic about tomorrow.

Watch my full interview with @businessdayng And learn. And yes in the last 8 years in all sectors we have transacted such amount and I did not say 10bn was profit. And if you doubt this, I can't argue with you at all lol.

This is coming after the music executive's 4th babymama, Sandra Iheuwa who reacted to the report, called him a liar and further stated that she will rather wait for proof.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...