Lady shares her amazing experience with a cab driver she met in Abuja

A lady has shared her experience with an amazing cab driver she met in Abuja and had been patronizing for the last five years.

Lady shares her amazing experience with a cab driver she met in Abuja

According to the lady, the cab driver whose vehicle was old and a source of mockery surprisingly stepped up to a new level.

She wrote:

I've consistently used this cab guy in the last 5 years(yesterday made it 5 years I moved to Abuja) and he's been using this old rickety car Last month, when he came to pick me up from the airport, those cab guys there were laughing, fine girl like you, you dey enter no AC car

But e concern me? I like Job. He's hardworking. In fact my mum adopted him as her son. She would call him and send him money, and he will on his own use it and buy yams for me The way he goes with, mummy send me small something, I come say make I share with you

Job will call me randomly and say, Amara you get food for house? Make I come chop? I always never have food. He always calls at the wrong time but then he would show up with either food or foodstuff or fruits. He knew my office as well.

So that last time at the airport, he noticed I was sad(I wasn't my usual happy self cos I had recently lost a friend and I came back for a candlelight procession which was that evening)He was like, Amara no worry, today na the last time you go enter this car

I laughed and said abeg no be your own dey worry me. He probed why I was sad and I explained to him.

Ladies and gentlemen, Job called me this morning Sisi I don buy new motor. I say make I come carry you go anywhere you wan go Airport people no go laugh us again

And I'm here grinning. I remember times we had to push that car(I always call people to help him push) or look for water cos of overheating or he had to make alternative arrangements cos his car was bad

He was an ordinary cab guy I used but he's now family

AhaHere's the new cab.

I got his permission to share his number and this is it

Job-07032989790 or 08188011302.

He's based in Abuja and I'm recommending him. Thank you everyone.

P.S He brought me lunch too Eba with egusi soup and a can of malt

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...