BBNaija Alex replies follower who said she does not know how to dress like a celebrity

Big Brother Naija star, Alex Unusual has responded to a 'fa' who felt she had no sense of dressing whatsoever unlike other celebrities.

Alex had taken to her social media page to share a photo of herself on the beach.

Alex was dressed in a delectable sheer dress and was looking all take away...

But then, as expected, a troll believed she has not done so well for herself when it comes to picking the best outfit for outdoor events.

BBNaija Alex replies follower who said she does not know how to dress like a celebrity

She then compared the former Big Brother Naija housemate with Nina, whom she said has a gorgeous body and pops well.

The follower had written: "Supported, I know she claims simple girl, unusual and all that but please she nods to do more. Look at Nina bday, see dis dubai trip she nids to popping. Abeg let her step up her game. Look at oda celebrities. I know she gets plenty clothes, wigs. If she no wan makeup use shades"

Then in her response, Alex stated that how would she expect her to dress on a trip to the beach as someone going for an official appointment. "Na wah o. I should dress like I'm going for a business meeting when I'm going on a fun trip because I'm a celebrity. How did I offend you Biko? I should wear heels to desert safari so I'll be popping to death !!Biko nu? Somebody help me and shout ooooo"

More photos;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...