'All the sureties are ready.'- Kemi Olunloyo defends Naira Marley

'All the sureties are ready.'- Kemi Olunloyo defends Naira Marley
Kemi Olunloyo has rubbished the report which says that singer Naira Marley is yet to fulfil his bail condition because he couldn't find sureties to stand for his bail.

According to Kemi who has also been in similar situation, Naira Marley's sureties are ready and it can take weeks before authorities verify the sureties presented.

She wrote:

Lies! #AwonOde All the sureties are ready. Mine was level 10 too. They just need to be VERIFIED! It took 7 weeks to verify my sureties and process the bail I had to call out the Deputy court register Memunat Folami who sat on my files with every excuse. Google her name and Sahara Reporters. Same way Linda Ikeji told Punch she paid my Bail when I was "languishing" in prison. Know the facts! Bail April 10th, left June 5th.

My 3rd arrest no sureties for 90 days. They were all scared I will flee the country as told by my fired lawyer Lawal. Aguma is dead, Robert is dead. Iyabo, God is coming to wrap you in his arms soon. Video is on my story. All of you ppl abusing @nairamarley may be NEXT. Prison will be your portion soon instead of fighting the system that's scapegoating an innocent young man. Fake ACTIVISTS everywhere.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...