"Mama Regina is a very greedy piece of crap" - Feminist Blast Regina Daniels Mother

A Nigerian Feminist has criticized Rita Daniels, the mother of Regina Daniels over her role in getting her daughter married to a man is more than three times her age.

'Mama Regina is a very greedy piece of crap' - Feminist Blast Regina Daniels Mother

The feminist identified as Omo Chioma took to her Facebook page to react to Regina's wedding as the 6th wife to billionaire politician, Ned Nwoko. She says a 62 year old sleeping with a 20 something year old is hardcore PAEDOPHILIA.

'Mama Regina is a very greedy piece of crap' - Feminist Blast Regina Daniels Mother

She went on to call Regina Daniel's mother a "greedy piece of crap".

She wrote on facebook ;

Mama REGINA. A greedy piece of crap. A woman who should have been barren. A certified slut. Yes quote me anywhere.

If you are on my list of friends and u see this as great that a man of 62 will have a go at a 17 year old then i daresay you are a BEAST. A CLOSET PAEDOPHILE and a sick IDIOT. A POVERTY STRICKEN, LACK-OF-SCRUPULES, excuse for a human.

I feel for the little girl who instead of being introduced to a PEN was handed an overgrown, wrinkled PENIS at such a tender age by a Mother who is as useless as they come.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...