Please do not contemplate suicide - Reno Omokri reaches out to Blessing Okoro

Please do not contemplate suicide - Reno Omokri reaches out to Blessing Okoro
Reno Omokri took to his Twitter handle to appeal to relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro, not to commit suicide.

It will be recalled that Blessing received serious bashing some days ago after a video of her being handcuffed over her false claim of owning a building, surfaced online.

Blessing had earlier in the month posted photos of the building claiming it was hers. It later emerged that she wasn't the owner of the house. The real owner, known as Onye Eze China later got her caught, handcuffed and made her confess the house wasn't hers.

The video was posted online and thoroughly embarrassed Blessing.

Reaching out to her, Reno wrote: "Dear Blessing Okoro

"Don't contemplate suicide. SHAME is a SATANIC emotion. When God created man, we were NAKED and we were not ASHAMED. It is the fall of man that brought SHAME. Jesus died to take away your SHAME. Turn from the WORLD to the WORD #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets
"If anybody can help me with Blessing Okoro's contact details, I will be most grateful. I would have included my email address, but the last time I tried to reach a distressed person by giving an email address opportunistic people just cluttered my inbox with begging emails."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...