Wow! Timaya replies fan begging to clean his house for N10k monthly

Singer, Timaya took to his Instagram page to share a video speaking on the power of the tongue. A fan took to his comment section begging the singer for house cleaning job.

He wrote; To just dey clean your house, dey gimme 10k every month."

The former plantain seller replied him saying; "That's not what you are created for. Think big and speak greatness into your life."

See screenshot below;

Timaya shared his opinion about the arrest of Naira Marley. According to him, Naira Marley 'spoke' his 'arrest' into existence, because according to him, the tongue has power.

In his words;

"I am just deep in my thoughts, what do I know? Have you noticed that everyone that has actually ang about death in real life has died. Starting from Biggie, 2pac, XXX, even to my brother, Dagrin... and I'm just thinking about this my brother, Naira Marley... In that "Am I a Yahoo Boy" Video.. No disrespect to anyone oh.. He was arrested.. and in real life, he got arrested."

What am I saying? I think the things we say to ourselves.. The tongue has powers, watch what you say. The kind of words you use, whatever.. The tongue has powers. Because this life is spiritual.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...