I am on a movie set, pls you guys should stop - Toyin Abraham replies fans who insist she is pregnant

A pregnant Toyin Abraham was recently pictured on a movie set, and fans could not help but wish the actress safe delivery.

I am on a movie set, pls you guys should stop - Toyin Abraham replies fans who insist she is pregnant

Though Toyin Abraham stated that she is filming, however her followers insisted that it is real pregnancy and also wished her a safe delivery.

Here is the screenshots of their exchanges below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...