Gorgeous lady reveals how she met her husband on Facebook (Photos)

A Ghanaian couple identified as Afia Adutwumwaa and Frederick Ohene Offei-Addo, met online and found love with each other and now, will be spending the rest of their lives together.

According to Afia, they met on Facebook, became good friends, started dating and later marriage popped up.

A year on, Afia took to her Facebook wall to celebrate their first marriage anniversary while recounting how Ohene slid into her DM.

According her, she replied her now husband's messages with all humility and the rest as they say, is now history.

Talking about her love story, she wrote:

"He was part of my over 4000+ Facebook friends without me knowing him until he decided to bring politics into my inbox knowing very well how much i love politics(Opana wanted to be smarter than the normal Ghanaian way of doing politics on social media).

"I responded to his messages respectfully but in my head i was like....this guy thinks he is smart aaama, I don't even know what happened next but few months afterwards i realized boooooommmmm, we were at the altar exchanging vows to be each other's keeper till death.

"My dearest Frederick Ohene Offei-Addo today marks exactly a year we became one in holy matrimony and on our anniversary the good Lord decided to bless us with a cute little angel who is just as cute and adorable like u.

"Growing up i knew angels do live up in the skies but I never knew i will be living with one on earth and as my heart beat for life. Ohene Kwesi wo da da wai na i will be loving u till we grow old, but just remember i am going to be ur permanent bitch for life.

"Not all the guys in our inboxes are preys, some are for real, just be wise and vigilant enough and remember prayer works a lot.#AyearDownForeverToGo.....#AbrewaNana"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...