"Big Fool" - Duncan Mighty blasts Magnito for excluding him from the music video "Genevieve"

Nigerian singer, Duncan Mighty has taken to his Instagram page to call out Magnito for excluding him from the music video of their new song, titled "Genevieve".

According to Duncan Mighty, Magnito came to him with the song, with no beat, hook or vibe, he then worked on it, and also flew down to Lagos for the video shoot.

'Big Fool' - Duncan Mighty blasts Magnito for excluding him from the music video 'Genevieve'

The music video is out, and Duncan Mighty is not happy Magnito removed him.

See Duncan's post below:

"This big fool called @magnitofreshout u brought a beat with no vibe no hook no chorus and said I should work on it, I composed the chorus, hook and gave the song a vibe for free of charge with my project mobile studio left ph flee down to lag straight to ur shoot and yet what I get in return is editing a video where every effort I made for the song was now u singing it.... why inviting me for the shoot when u know this is what you will end up doing? same thing Bracket did in chinelo a song o composed almost every thing including smashed verse they edited the video to there own benefit... Wizy did not take my glory in fake luv video TIWA did not in luva luva OBO did not in AZA LILL KESH and others did it right... my brother fear GOD O"

'Big Fool' - Duncan Mighty blasts Magnito for excluding him from the music video 'Genevieve'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...