Nigerian lady set to marry man who asked her for N100 airtime after she declared her account balance of N148

A Nigerian lady is set to marry a man who asked her for N100 airtime, after she declared her account balance of N148 last year.

Nigerian lady set to marry man who asked her for N100 airtime after she declared her account balance of N148

She tweeted about how her account balance was as N148 for 3 weeks and alll her needs have been met effortlessly.

@mschykaa shared screenshot of the tweet that ignited their romance and eventually leading to marriage.

She highlighted it as testimony. A man who would turn out to be her fiancée replied asking for N100 airtime and she requested for his number.

She wrote;

This is my love story & y'all invited, today makes it 1year and I'm ready to walk down the aisle and say those vows. I promise to be true, to give my heart to you, forever is just a start, forever is you and me

Post below:

See more photos of the couple below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...