'Osas is a good mother'- Bbnaija's Bisola defends Osas Ighodaro, shades Gbenro Ajigbde; fans reacts

Bbnaija's Bisola Aiyeola has come to the defense of her colleague and friend, Osas, saying she is a good mother but her job sometimes requires late nights.

'Osas is a good mother'- Bbnaija's Bisola defends Osas Ighodaro, shades Gbenro Ajigbde; fans reacts

Recall, the Tinsel star, Gbenro Ajibade, took to his Instastories early on Sunday morning to accuse his estranged wife, Osas of bad parenting.

According to him, Osas leaves their two-year old baby, Azariah at home while she parties all night and even once was sent the baby home to the nanny through a stranger.

He wrote, "Who leaves their baby in the house and goes out to party and hang with friends/event from 6pm till 5am?!!! Its not the first, second, third or fourth time, the other night you slept out you sent our baby with a stranger to drop her off back home with the nanny so you can be out all night?!"

The reality star and actress further slammed Gbenro for bringing his marital issues to social media.

She wrote:

'Osas is a good mother. Her job sometimes requires late nights. And now that he has posted this I hope Instagram and Snapchat Admin will give him parent of the year Medal ?????.'

However, several people on Instagram have reacted, some criticized her for not minding her business.

See reactions below;

kennethcole_ij

@iambisola u didn't tell us u are his second wife to know dat she is a good mother ...means u know better than the husband, all he did wrong was to call out his wife on social Media....if u didn't read his various post well pls go back n read, if that really defines a good mother

cheri_cheri01

@iambisola the last I remember you told the whole world how you went for BB audition whilst breastfeeding your baby! You even left her with your sister who accompanied you and intermittently had to rush to breastfeed her. What is right is right and wrong, wrong. Stop supporting wrong. Period

cheri_cheri01

@iambisola the last I remember you told the whole world how you went for BB audition whilst breastfeeding your baby! You even left her with your sister who accompanied you and intermittently had to rush to breastfeed her. What is right is right and wrong, wrong. Stop supporting wrong. Period

alexosho

@iambisola common sis, you know better. As much as I do not subscribe to him bringing this on social media, I am sure you know his job also requires late nights. It's immaturity on both sides. Let's encourage ourselves and correct ourselves in love in this industry biko. No shades or public chastisement please. God will take control. ???

naturalboifilmz

@iambisola a good mother like u live in the house with them?

nnenna_rg

I pray not to marry a child

Iamuchennaeffiom

@iambisola truly...it is her job...he knows that..he is also in the industry

atuzii_pee

@iambisola don't get involved issues like this, you don't live with them?

mizz_pearly

@iambisola mama I advice you stay neutral while praying for them, sometimes is just better that way. God will fix it?

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...